Spey Pages banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$35 shipped each. All slightly used less than 5 times each. Also have a slightly used Airflo 14' floating poly for the scandi head that's w/o any sign of kinking. The perfection loop on the mono end is slowing undoing itself, however. Knot still holds, but doesn't look good. Wasn't tied properly by Airflo. Could easily be snipped off and replaced with a straight blood knot to the tippet or could be mailed to Airflo directly for replacement. $7 shipped for the leader. Lastly, I have a 10' Rio floating poly that's without kinking and with no knot issues. I'll let it go for $6. Oh, the Rio poly coating has taken on a slight, flourescent green/yellow hue or glow. The head that it was attached to must've rubbed off onto it. Strange.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last but not least, I have an Airflo Ridge 30# running line in good condition. It's cut back to 85'. $15 shipped.

I'll keep the 150 yards of 30# white dacron backing attached (joined by back to back nail knots) for an extra $5.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Scandi 450 w/ polys, Skagit 600 and Ridge running line w/ backing ... sale pending for the whole lot to one buyer.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've replied to all PMs. Payment already received for the 510. Will be shipped today. Payment pending for everything else to one, single buyer. Will keep all the interested parties at bay in case the deal fails to materialize. Thanks to all for the quick response.

·
JD
3,607 Posts
Yeah,,,IF

If it falls though, I want the Compact 600

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^The line (people) for the 600 starts behind "theonefish".^ And for the Scandi, "Drumik" is first, followed by "Moethedog".

·
JD
3,607 Posts
snooze you lose

If anyone has some Compact Skagits they want to unload, sell or trade, pm me. I have a 630 that is too heavy for anything I have.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts