Spey Pages banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I'm not fat I'm big boned
331 Posts
I'll take the elixir and winter authority...

Pm Sent

·
Registered
271 Posts
backup

If manchu backs out or needs CD shipping, I'm in US 2 days shipping from you all this week and would take the elixer/WA and 720 skagit. Were these retail sold products or guide support?

If 720 only let me know priority shipiping to 89109, it would have to ship out tomorrow to ensure I get it in plenty of time before returning. Paypal's fine.

Cheers.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Happy sent you a pm. NO these were retail bought lines. Definatly not guide support lines. I have a hard enough time getting myself around on the rivers let alone someone else!:hihi: Kevin

·
Registered
271 Posts
Done

was a pleasure, txs. Now what will I do in a hotel for a week with a bunch of vitamins, batteries, mega flashlight, and a fly line? :hihi:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Happy. Seeing your going to have those items in a VEGAS hotel room Id stick with the "what happens in Vegas , STAYS IN VEGAS" moto on that one!!!!!:hihi: :tsk_tsk: :saeek: :smokin: :Eyecrazy: :whoa: Ill get it out to yah tomorrow and if the deal falls through on the other two your first on the list. Travel safe. Kevin

·
Registered
271 Posts
Kevin, many thanks for the v. quick shipout/receival on the line! I'm home now, can't talk about the trip at all:chuckle: , but hope consciousness returns tomorrow. Getting re accustomed to humidity and the darkness we know as daytime

Txs again

1 - 11 of 11 Posts