Spey Pages banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
18,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to take this opportunity to wish our Speypages community a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year filled with many blessings, from my family to you and your family :)
Such a wonderful community we have here !! Great friendships have been made and continue on and new friendships started every day here :)
I feel very blessed to have been a part of this forum this year ... and knowing next year will be just a great :)

May the New Year bring us bent rods, screaming reels and tight thread wraps to all, Merry Christmas my friends :):)

Mike

·
Banned
258 Posts
Merry Christmas to everyone!
I hope all Your Christmas wishes come true for yourself and all your families!
May we build a BETTER Fishing community along with this World WE ALL live in!

May are next years forays along the rivers we roam looking for that tug and then that RUSH we all Feel
May this nest years run be better, more fun, and more wild!

May GOD Bless You ALL

Bill

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
May you all have a blessed Christmas and New Year. It is a pleaasure and honor to be a part of Speypages. There are some really amazing folks here! All the best.

Nate

·
Registered
309 Posts
It’s past midnight, the presents are stacked, Santa’s milk and cookies are out and 1/2 eaten, so it’s official...

A Merry and Blessed Christmas to you all - and may other communities cooperate and disagree as peacefully as this one does in the coming year.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Merry Christmas Mike, thanks for all you do to make Speypages a warm and welcoming place. Wishing you and your family blessings on this special day and throughout the new year.

Also wishing a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to my Speypages family. May your days be filled with joy, peace and surface steelhead!

Todd

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
....... surface steelhead!

Todd
Now that would be a Christmas present. It's quiet here, maybe I will sneak out for a few hours!

Dan
Ha! I can relate to the way you think Dan! Report back, ok? Things are not quite quiet enough for me to sneak out today, but you can bet that I have been thinking about it!

Todd

·
Administrator
18,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ha! I can relate to the way you think Dan! Report back, ok? Things are not quite quiet enough for me to sneak out today, but you can bet that I have been thinking about it!

Todd
Me too !! There's a devil on my shoulder saying hand the wife your credit card and say dinner is on me where ever you decide ... I'm goin' swinging !!
With the amount of family coming over today, I could buy another custom Meiser and a flury of lines for what that would cost me ... I'll take the rod, we all have our burdens :hihi:

Mike

·
newcomer to spey casting
410 Posts
A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! Thank you for building a great online community which both welcomes and teaches newcomers.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 25 Posts