Spey Pages banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Howdy Friends. A Passion for Steelhead is going into its 3rd printing. I am overwhelmed to say the least. Thanks to all of you who have purchased my labor of love! I hope you've enjoyed it and it's helped you to at least some degree.

Presently, the 2nd printing is all but sold out and difficult to find. I am told that the next printing which is due out in August will carry a $75.00 price tag. A price increase of $15.00. That's not my doing, and I don't have the answers. I can only imagine that inflation and higher gas prices etc. had a major influence.

Anyhow, I have a limited personal supply that I would like to extend to you. I can't make any smokin' deals, but I can sign it and I'll cover shipping. The cover price is $59.95. I prefer Pay Pal if you're interested. I'll cover the Pay Pal fees as well. First come first serve. Remember that in August the price goes up. Shoot me a PM. Good fishing to all, and thanks again for all your support.

SOLD OUT

Attachments

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks again for the incredible response! Some of you have said you want one, but haven't PM'd me. My organizational skills are taxed by just being awake and breathing, so please PM if you want one. Thanks.

·
Spey Padwan
33 Posts
Great Book

Guys if you don't have this book you need it. It is a must (in my opinion) for any person who wants to make their time on the water more enjoyable and become a better fisherman. The book is LOADED with knowledge and Dec's insights that come from his many years in the sport. I personally own it and have read it 3 times, every read through i pick up something new. It was truly a tool that changed the way i fish and read water. I am still working at getting better...always working, but this book can really expedite the process. Thank you Dec for putting together such a great resource!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts