Spey Pages banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
That Guy in PEI.....
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First up is a great LHW 4" wide Pridex. I replaced the foot awhile ago with one from an old Windex. There are a few file marks on this near the foot but otherwise it is in terrific condition! Strong drag, and very loud and will balance a rod u to i'd say 14' pretty nicely
The latch cover is cracked but has been super glued together and has been fully functional for the last 10 years or so. It looks rough,, but it's fine.
This can be switched back to RHW if desired
$110+ actual shipping

·
That Guy in PEI.....
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
4" MW Beaudex

Another old warrior on the block. This 4" Beaudex is the loudest of any Young reel i've ever heard and is convertible to either hand. Its presently set up as a LHW. The square line guide is set up as a righty... and there are no joles drilled in the cage for a lefty... so i left it where it was. Some edge wear and the foot has been filed. Some spool play as well but not too bad. The foot has a slight hump on one end,,, but it still locks in ok.
$75+ actual shipping
Paypal to [email protected]
Thanks
Salmon Chaser

·
That Guy in PEI.....
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
price drop,,,,,,,

·
Registered
997 Posts
Is either a wide drum 4"?
Cheers
James

·
Registered
200 Posts
Any internal shots on that pridex?

Thanks

·
That Guy in PEI.....
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
here you go

·
Registered
551 Posts
Will someone please buy the pridex before I do?? Hurry up. I told myself I'm done with gear for a while but this kills me to pass up.

·
That Guy in PEI.....
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will someone please buy the pridex before I do?? Hurry up. I told myself I'm done with gear for a while but this kills me to pass up.
Hahaha Snakes.... both reels are now sold!!! Thanks everyone!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts