Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
@_ctbooth
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heyyo! I got a few reels for sale... Shipping to lower 48 included with price, anything international or to Alaska will be on the buyer. Paypal accepted with buyer covering service fees, Venmo also accepted, or better yet would be cash in hand if you're local!

Hardy Salmon 2- $200 sold, made in England with brass ribbed foot. Reel is very sound and no wobble and average wear for it's kind. Has a very loud and strong check. I kept it lubed with grease supplied from Hardy. This is a great reel that balances 12-14 foot rods, but just doesn't get the use it deserves. Mojo, blue Hardy clamshell case, and 200 yards of 30# backing included.

Galvan T-10 with Spey Weights- $350. Reel was a gift and I've brought it on some trips as a backup though its never been fished. I had (2) 1oz. spey weights added so it's about 10.2 oz without any backing. There is about 200 yards of fresh 30# dacron on it. Only "issue" is that it has my name on it, though a small piece of electrical tape would cover that up in a heartbeat. Box and reel pouch included.

Last up, Sage 1800- $50.00 Sold. I had this on an older 8wt single-hander that I used up in Alaska a few years back. Minimal wear and no issues. Hasn't had any use since and is no good collecting dust. Sorry, no reel pouch for this one but it does have 30# backing and accommodates 8wt WF8F lines or commando heads nicely.

Attachments

·
@_ctbooth
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sage reel seems to be spoken for, so a friendly weekend bump for the Hardy and Galvan that are still up for grabs.

Cheers!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts