Spey Pages banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Bob Mac Donald
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been awhile since I posted, still tying. Here is a couple from this week. Evening Star, and an original Super Nova for a client.

Bob

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
GOOD GOD THOSE ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! I have always been inspired by your tying, you are a true master of thread and irons! The delta's you create are breathtaking , thank you for sharing.

·
Released to spawn
4,348 Posts
Stunning ties, Bob! ;)

Mike

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Hi Bob:

For more reasons than I care to describe, your Evening Star is the best I've seen. On top of that, the artistic Delta demonstrates your ability to design and tie a fly largely for art's sake. I truly admire the breadth and scope of your talents.

dave

·
Bob Mac Donald
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dave thanks for your kind remarks, I really appreciate your words of endorsement. As far as the size, they are both 7/0 tied on a couple of Nobles from Ronn Lucas. Once again thank you for your replies, and I know that these artistic flies are not quite what this forum is about.

Bob

·
Matt Arciaga
835 Posts
Dave thanks for your kind remarks, I really appreciate your words of endorsement. As far as the size, they are both 7/0 tied on a couple of Nobles from Ronn Lucas. Once again thank you for your replies, and I know that these artistic flies are not quite what this forum is about.

Bob
Bob,

I believe in fishable art. This is the forum for these full blown legit bad ass flies.

Word! :saevilw:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts