Spey Pages banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,
Really enjoy the patterns here...
This Blue Herron hook is dressed as a shrimp, lost & cold (it's cold here!)

I need to keep it simple and sparse.
Thanks for the inspiration.
DD

·
Matt Arciaga
835 Posts
Man,I'm liking your stuff,always top work, especially when tied n hand. Tops dingle tops!

·
Administrator
18,162 Posts
CRACKER !!
Tim , I've always been a big fan of your work ... this one is awesome and very inspiring .
Sleek lines , full of colour - nicely blended by the way , sparse and beautifully simple ... outstanding my brother !!
I would fish this flee all day long ... I believe you will do well with this one on the waters that you fish :)
About a year ago , you mentioned that you wanted to work on cleaning up your heads ... from what I've seen you have accomplished that goal very well . Nice , tight and a well proportioned head ... very difficult to achieve when tying in hand !!

Well done lad :smokin:

Mike

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
shrimp

wow, thanks.
wanted sides and a tippet underwing.
good enough for fishing

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Love it. Nice ballance on the hook too.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Just so good! The color blend is great. I love the little bit of red on top the wing. Superb tie...whether in-hand or not...it deserves a bow, Tim.

Cheers.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I think I've said many times but you are one of my favorite tiers, you create this Awesome vintage look with an amazing eye for color. All that said, this is my favorite that I've ever seen come from you. Beautiful!

·
Registered
895 Posts
I have to agree that this is one of your best, Tim! Love that bit of red on the top of the wing, too!

I wouldn't change a thing, except to get it wet!!

Thanks,

-Bill

1 - 13 of 13 Posts