Spey Pages banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my excellent condition 7136-4Giiie sage with factory sock & tube.
This rod has seen very little time on the water and is in great condition. It is a killer rod and will make someone an awesome fishing stick.

I have been on the fence for some time about letting such a great rod go but now I have committed and am selling. Pictures to come by tomorrow.

$375 Shipped USA.

Thanks,
Levi

·
Administrator
2,496 Posts
I have both III and iiie. The III bends a bit deeper and feels a bit "lighter" in the hand. Like it with a delta 7/8...will put a 6/7 long or possibly a 7/8 long on it this year. The iiie is slightly faster, by no means fast...just doesn't bend quite as deep and as Poppy describes it..."has a bit more [email protected]"...which is just about the perfect description. The III is one I would carry and fish with a dry line only, but would be fine with reasonable tips. The iiiie would be perfect with a dry line and will handle tips better than the III. As for skagit...can't help you there. I fish delta's and up when I get a chance to be on the water. If I had to choose a III or a iiie for overall versatility, I'd grab my iiie. If I want to be on the water and am feeling nostalgic...I'd grab the III.

I'm surprised this rod is still available.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Super nice rod................I have the 8136 Giiie or I'd be taking out a loan to buy this rod from Levi.

For those of you who may not have done business with Levi in the past...................he's standup, top notch.

I scored a 5126 Z axis from him a while back that is and was better than he described.

Someone buy this beautiful 7136.................:eek:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts