Spey Pages banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*** SOLD ***​

Hello,

I have a particularly fine example of a Pezon et Michel Parabolic Supreme Competition rod for sale. This is a 9'0", 2-piece, 1-tip example. It is marked Pezon et Michel / MADE IN FRANCE / Parabolic Supreme Competition / 9p #7/8. Both the tip and butt section are marked with the number 44. The serial number on the rod is 7232949. There is a screw up locking reel seat and rubber butt cap. The rod comes with its original 2 compartment Pezon bag and ferrule stopper.

The Supreme Competition rods were Pezon's top grade - their best bamboo and most powerful tapers. Capable of handling a #7 or #8 weight line. Its a great single hander, a lot of fun to fish.

The rod is in exceptional condition and entirely original. I see a very small nick or two in the finish of the reel seat but otherwise nothing. Both sections are full length and straight and the cane is unmarked. The ferrule fit is good. All wraps are sound. The bag is very slightly soiled and the Pezon badge on the bag's flap in excellent shape. It really is a very fine example of a Pezon supreme competition grade rod.

Price: $xxx plus $xx insured postage to the lower 48. PayPal only please and I'll pay their fees.

PM if interested.

Richard

1 - 1 of 1 Posts