1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
4" Wide Drum, Perfect Style Dingley
Matching numbers and dots; 6.
No modifications or repairs.
Nothing broken or damaged, just scratches and scuffs as shown in pics.
Lots of finish, very little wear.

SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Green Butt, you are next in line. Please get back to me ASAP, I have 3 other buyers besides you.

The other buyer jumped the gun, he needed a left hand wind, this is strictly RH

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK I hate to have to do this BUT I have had 5 members say they want this reel and have not followed through, this does not include the many who have pm'd with interest in the reel.

Some have not even replied saying they are no longer interested.

From here forward if you want the reel you will have 2 hours to have the money in my paypal or I will move on to the next person in line.

I will start by replying to the 3 pms I have right now, each getting 2 hours from the time I reply to them and so on. If you know of anyone who has pm'd me please let them know.

When the money is in my paypal I will immediately post that it is sold.

Sorry but this has become a bit of a PITA, hope this seems fair,

Greg

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still for sale.

A couple people have backed out because it's RHW and I don't think it can be reversed. Please keep this in mind when replying or let me know if you think it can be reversed.

I know this is a great reel for someone at a great price. Also 2 people have said they will take it Friday if it is still for sale (need to round up the cash). Therefor the price is firm... and above 'rules' still apply.

Thanks for all the interest and encouragement from those who know the value of this reel.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts