Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Selling a nice Custom Bamboo Fly Rod, this has a Dickerson 6611 Taper 6' 6" 3wt Aluminum Down locking reel seat. Great rod for small water with Drys and small stuff...Really fun to fish with. This is a 2 piece Rod and is 6'6"..This rod came with two rod tips, but I put a 1/2" split in one tip when I foul hooked a 20 lb Carp one morning and had to repair it. It was not shortened at all, and the repair worked great after the repair and have used it with no problems to land many fish since..Reel seat cap has some scratches, but Rod fishes perfect and throws a 3 or 4 weight line beautifully..Comes in its Bag and has a PVC Rod Tube. Priced this very reasonable $150 Shipped

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
I’m a cane rod builder and have built this taper before. Nice small stream rod, you can’t beat any of Dickerson tapers. Hell the hardware to build this rod costs as much as your asking. Great deal for anyone looking for a small water split cane rod.

·
Banned
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks You are correct, its a great little rod, and I priced it for a quick Sale..... Thank You Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts