Spey Pages banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I made 4 of these and I have one extra up for grabs. I think this reel would be a great match up to a Boo spey in that 12 ish foot length.

Base weight 13 OZ ,,, The roll cage is made from solid bronze.
2014 model
#004 numbered
hexad clicker drag
full warranty
S handle or plate wind
$500 shipped to your door

If interested please call 1-920-227-5574 for Credit Card
Email me at [email protected]
Please include ,,,paypal address ,,, winding direction,, shipping address

·
Banned
894 Posts
Wow Tim, what a beauty! Are the pics all of the same reel, I see one has only 1 screw in the foot and the other has 2. Someone is gonna be lucky, if I had the money id be all over that

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys!
The foot has three screws it's just a funny angle.

Depending on the demand I always will be making more but not guessing I will make too many of these babies that bronze is pricey stuff Just check the price on the 3 3/4" raw material...:confused:

" Just Keep them Coming Bro" Ha will do!, please just stay tuned the winter will be a fun one. Really stupid amounts of flyreels being build ,,are built ,,or are in the being stages of being built.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Ported

Tim quick quest, have u ever ported both sides of the reel? I'm taking my snake roll river switch to the Deschutes in 10 days! I hoping to get my first chromer on my reel. Pics to follow!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have,, My 3 7/8" reel,,
It has full double ports on spool and on the frame and on plates. These will come in "many" finishes as well. These are 92% ready to roll...

GOOD LUCK GET SOME FISH !!!!! AND PHOTOS

·
Registered
576 Posts
Awesome

That double ported looks awesome, I bought my 7/9 loop classic before I got my switch reel from you, once I had the switch in my hands I kinda wish I hadn't decided on the classic when I did, I woulda had a you trick out a Skandi for me. Hopefully in the future!

·
Registered
663 Posts
These reels are such beauties I don't know if I would fish with it or just look at it.:Eyecrazy:

Love your reels, keep up the good work.

Dan

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
These reels are such beauties I don't know if I would fish with it or just look at it.:Eyecrazy:

Love your reels, keep up the good work.

Dan
So hear you Dan.

One (I think) of Tim's 'original customers' and I can find no fault with his reels. Actually have one sitting here on my office desk trying to decide what new line to put on same.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
These reels are such beauties I don't know if I would fish with it or just look at it.
These boots are made for walking... and that's 100% why I keep them priced low at the working mans price if the cost was to high people may worry.
Heck,,, I know I would if I payed 10 bills for a fishing reel..
Happy sunday guys

·
Registered
52 Posts
This is one of the coolest looking reels I've ever seen. Any chance of getting a switch reel built opposite of this reel with a titanium frame and a brass face plate?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sure It would be,,, If interested best to call me. So we can talk options for the build I would need to give you formal quote with payment in full to get the material and the special tooling needed.
But ya "I can build that"

·
The Dude abides
2,079 Posts
oh tim you bad man, I didn't even tell you about my 6wt yet and you put up this reel. im having a good think brother. You ever see the pics of how your Skandit handled those Dean River fish?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
THANKS for the kind words. MZilliox you've got mail ? maybe try this again Matt,, I heard G mail was down maybe stuck in the wire yet.. Here are a few more fun new options and a first look at the new 2014 skagit frames.
I just also have to say thanks you guys are the best, always making me explore different directions in my reel making.

I also have to share this story that came in the old email box. Thanks so much for the order so glad I could help you make this memory!

" This was my first steelhead Tim, and it was hard earned after almost a full year of hunting them, and then a full week on the Bulkley River in BC. This fish finally came in the last 3 hours of daylight on Friday, the final day! I hooked a bigger fish and played it forever, but just as I was chasing it in the hook popped! I was equally devastated and ecstatic! I had hooked my first steelhead! A half hour later in the same run, I hooked and landed thus beautiful hen. You're reel performed flawlessly, and I can't wait to get it back! It sounds awesome with a fish running! "
Cheers,
Steve Knapp

Going

Going

Gone,, back to where she belongs,, NICE ONE !!!!

I have MANY reels now back in stock ,,, after I get the assembly table cleaned of the pre-orders. The private store links will be heading out ASAP! If you know want you want or have questions about your choices,, please feel free to call my cell. 1-920-227-5574

God bless

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
"One size does not fit all."

That's one of the things I LOVE about Tim's reels, you can 'option' this or that combination. Can anyone else tell me where you can make that happen?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts