Spey Pages banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking to sell my 2014 clackacraft Eddy, This boat is insane. I love the boat but its winter time and I really want to get a new snowmobile more. I am asking 7000 firm for the boat, trailer, oars and anchor. Entire setup, ready to fish. I am into the boat for 10k total with registration in Washington. I used this boat about 10 times this summer so it does have the normal dings but it’s no big deal. Drift boats will get dings in them. The boat tracks amazingly well, moves across the river in a few strokes. contact me for picture in the mean time till i can post some up here.

Mark
503-269-0370

Attachments

·
Registered
326 Posts
Are you kidding me? What a sick boat! Wish I was in the market, buyers remorse is the way into a great boat of any type! Too bad you have to move it but sounds like you had a good summer and might have an even better winter. Good luck with the sale, have fun in the snow!
CA

·
Registered
82 Posts
Mark,
Does the boat have a bottom pull or side pull anchor system?...what color is the boat. Standard oars or upgraded oars?..Sorry you need to sell the boat. I have been thinking about one of these eddy's for a while. Please PM pictures.

Thanks,
Scott k.

·
Pupil of the river.
403 Posts
Let's see some pics!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you kidding me? What a sick boat! Wish I was in the market, buyers remorse is the way into a great boat of any type! Too bad you have to move it but sounds like you had a good summer and might have an even better winter. Good luck with the sale, have fun in the snow!
CA
No buyers remorse here, I just want to free up cash and I have a second boat that I finally finished restoring, so a little tlc and I have a new but old boat. hooked up on a trailer dealer for free. so I can complain I will ost picks today.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I knew you probably had the best of both worlds going, enviable for sure! Still wish I had the funds for a great deal on a Clacka!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I knew you probably had the best of both worlds going, enviable for sure! Still wish I had the funds for a great deal on a Clacka!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hear you there, i just need to get a sled ready for january when the big storms start hitting, or before hand so I can shoot up to BC.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Tank-I'm sure you'll need help staying awake on the drive to BC...I have lots of stories to tell and talk a lot in general�� safety first-Let me know if you want a relief driver along, lol!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tank-I'm sure you'll need help staying awake on the drive to BC...I have lots of stories to tell and talk a lot in general�� safety first-Let me know if you want a relief driver along, lol!
im down for sure, im always in canada during the winter storms. I watch noaa like a hawk and burn sick time like its gooing out of style in the winter months.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts