Spey Pages banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Indicators Anonymous
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
February 19th & 20th, 9 AM to 4 PM.

High Bridge/Big Eddy Park on the Skykomish (8 miles east of Sultan...same location as last couple of years)

Casting Demonstraions by:
Ed Ward
Way Win
Andre Scholz
Scott O'Donnell & Mike McCune
Dana Sturn
George Cook
Nobou Nodera & Juro Mukai

Manufactures Attending:
Scott, GLoomis, Winston, Sage, CND, Loop, Simms, Rio, SA, Air-Flo and More!!!

Parking is $5.00 unless you have a Washington State Fishing License.

If you have any questions, give us a hollar....

425-643-2246
206-448-0601
1-800-442-4359

See 'Ya All There! :)

·
Registered
227 Posts
More details

I'm planning to head down that way and I'll likely drop in for an evening dinner at the Mex restaurant gathering if there is one?
Can you provide more details about likely accomodations, local hotels etc.?

·
Indicators Anonymous
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Pete-
I look forward to seeing you.

Regarding accomadtions, there are the usual suspects in Monroe such as the motel we stayed at the last time around. However, there is the Dutch Cup as Rphelps. I know a few of the Spey Days regulars stay there and given it is located in Sultan, is another 10 minutes closer to High Bridge. It however is an interesting place and is known for its local flare.

So if you don't mind a little local flare (they also offer up decent grub), they can be reached at www.dutchcup.com .

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Just bumping this up. So who is planning on attending?

Dana and I will not be there until Sunday unfortunately.

Hope to see some of you there,

-sean

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,533 Posts
I am trying to get Saturday freed up for a couple hours but either way, will be there for the duration on Sunday.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
I'll be there Saturday and Sunday.

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
sean said:
Just bumping this up. So who is planning on attending?
Dana and I will not be there until Sunday unfortunately.
Hope to see some of you there, -sean
I was planning to be there on Saturday midmorning/afternoon. However, my plans have changed. I'll be there Sunday.

I hope to try out a few rods. I think I have my 2nd and 3rd two-handers already picked out. :saevilw:

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,533 Posts
I have nothing against Spey events Sean it is just that Spey Event loosley translates into empty river and I do so love an empty river. :saevilw:

·
Indicators Anonymous
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have recieved many of inquires regarding the schedule. Well...we haven't put together a set in stone schedule. However, the presentations will begin at 930 with a break for lunch from about 1230-130.

Everyone will be presenting on both days although Way Yin will be presenting just on Saturday and Dana will be presenting just on Sunday.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.