Spey Pages banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Speyshop's Speybum
462 Posts
Great job Fred

Fred Looks like you have provided a most excellent event.
I hope to be able attend some day.

·
Registered
439 Posts
2003 Charity Spey Clinic

Truley great event. Thank you, Fred, Joan, Nate, Bob, Steve and Way.
Leroy........................

·
Registered
28 Posts
The 2003 Charity Spey Casting Clinic totally exceeded my expectations which were already very high. A most outstanding event!

Thank you Fred, Joan, Nate, Bob, Steve and Way.

Bill Siska

·
Registered
909 Posts
Fred
Bob and I would like to say Thank You for the great event you put on, as always you amaze all that have attended with your great management.

Way and Steve
Thanks also for the great instruction, there are alot of great casters but I think, but the greatest are thoes that can teach another, both of you are in that class, thanks agian

Nate

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Deep bow ... but the truth is without

the Nates', the BobMeister, Way and Steve it would have just been another of my 'hair brain' ideas. I was just a "facilitator."

So folks could understand (crummy way of putting it, but it hopefully made my point) I'm just a 'facilitator.' Get a great group of 'co-facilitators' together, great (MAGNIFICO!!) educators (and Way and Steve are not teachers, they ARE educators), wonderful group of men and women together ....

and get the hell out of their way.

The WWFFF Charity Spey Clinic allows Joan and I to meet really great folks that make our lives far better; we "get" far more than we "give." Truely, it takes the fingers of both hands to count the number of real friendships we've gotten out of the these events.

Life is far better because of Charity Clinic's; these friendships have been long standing and firm...... just thinking of several of the folks makes me crack a smile. That makes life very good.
jee/fae

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Sorry for that last post being under Sean's name.

He was still 'face down in his pillow' when I was off to the Mortgage Banking mind trip. Silly Bunny left me logged under his name. Sean took Joan and I out to a WONDERFUL dinner last night; had I known he was going to pay ..... another bottle of that wonderful wine "Garsaw, C-voo Play." Actually, darned good Thai food at a local place.
:D

fae

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Joan's updating the webshots link to ..

add more photos; should be available later this evening.
fae

Dah, Fred .... reason for putting the photo's on 'webshots' is you can download, make screen savers, etc., through this link.
fae

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lots of folks are looking at the photos..

http://community.webshots.com/user/jtravel

of this years Charity Spey Clinic and Sandy 'Clave. As of this morning 5900 individuals had viewed Joan's photo's of the Clinic (50 had actually down loaded the photos) and and additional 3700 had reviewed her Sandy 'Clave pictures.

For new folks on the board, the above 'link' should get you to her J Travel page on web shots.
fae

1 - 11 of 11 Posts