Spey Pages banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two NEW Filson fly fishing vests for sale...1st is a Foul Weather Deluxe vest Size Super -NEW WITH TAGS. Water repellant finish. It features 1 large rear rucksack,1 large bellows pocket with brass snap flap. Adjustable shoulder straps and 2 brass snap tab closures. 2 side girth adjustable straps. 2 front pockets with two way brass zippers closures, each with 4 dividers, 4 bellows pockets with brass snap flap closures. 2 interior flat pockets with snap flaps. 1 interior pocket with snap flap. Detachable fly patch. Retails anywhere between $210.00 to $230.00...SELLING at $185.00

2nd vest is a Standard strap vest. NEW, but tags were removed. Size Regular Features. Made of Filson shelter cloth, but can be waterproofed if desired. It has all of features of the 1st vest with the exception of the back, which is a large pass-through pouch. Retails for $170.00 to $185.00 depending where you buy it. SELLING at $145.00. I used my original Foul Weather vest for a decade before switching to fanny pack style fishing. These are great vests, comfortable, stylish and will hold a lot of gear. These two were probably some of the last few that were made in the USA. Now they're made in China or Taiwan.

Email for pics: [email protected] or see pics on Amazon.com

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Email Sent

Thanks for posting

1 - 2 of 2 Posts