Spey Pages banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Showing a bit of appreciation here to all the fathers and mothers that ply the waters with feathers..2 days only
Friday and Saturday ,June 19th and 20th awesome specials for both the fly tyer and casters

All Spey,Switch and Single handed combos 30% off (Mystic,Hardy,Vision,Snowbee and more)
Vision, Snowbee and Aquaz waders boots,jackets,vests and more 30% off..
25% off all Snowbee Waldron and Stonfo Kaiman vices
and a very special 2 days of 40% off all Heron and Jungle Cock capes all grades
Nile Creek River King Kick Boats $100 off
Yes we ship across NA ..shipping will be extra
visit our store website for more details

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For those wondering..the switch rod shown is Snowbee's new 11'6" #8 Geo..Nano switch. accessoried with the new Snowbee Geo Salt Water reel..this switch is one of the nicest rods I have ever seen and certainly fishes as well...
also comes in a #7
C

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Is the picture of the raft the Nile Creek Kick Boat? How much are they? Same manufacturer as the Watermaster?

·
Banned
2,153 Posts
I'm interested in the Vision Cult 12'6 6w

What would that run with discount

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the special requires a combo package.. you could choose a Vision Cult 12'6"($625) with Vision Tank #4 ($350)and Vision Ace Scandi head,running line with backing($110) or a Rulla Reel ...package retails for $1085.00 CDN...30% 0ff sale price for 2 days only..$760
plus taxes and shipping

I'm interested in the Vision Cult 12'6 6w

What would that run with discount

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Is the picture of the raft the Nile Creek Kick Boat? How much are they? Same manufacturer as the Watermaster?
Different manufacturer for sure...We worked on a design that is better for us that use these personal inflatable Kick Boats...the new 9' version comes standard with a motor mount and anchor mount...all accessories are included and on new models the motor mount

·
Banned
2,153 Posts
Just want to share my experience

I ordered a rod and reel outfit lines included from C. at the shop. As soon as we started talking we both were laughing and easy. He was of great help when it came to discussing distinctions in Rod behavior between brands. Knowledgable without pretense. In fact it felt really enjoyable and like we were old friends. Not contrived. Living in New England here, a fly shop can be stuffy, elitist, disengaging, and a place you wouldn't mind avoiding most of the time. If this is any example of the temperament out West, I feel like I'm really missing out more than just the great waters. New England is a lot of things but friendly isn't one of them.

Thanks for all the help. I've wanted the Cult for a looooong time and what a bargain with the tank reel! Thanks for laughs too

Cheers,
Jeremy

Reactions: wharfrat

·
Banned
894 Posts
James, you are right. Good people and great water, that Cult is a to die for rod. I got to cast one of Courtney ' Cult rods at a spey cave and dream of one day owning one.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Have a great day all you fathers,,,My boys haven't called yet...although my youngest called on Thursday from Paris (Iffel tower) where he asked his girl to have him for a husband and all the grungy brothers and father that he may tag along... this is a very special fathers day week-end for me
C
James, you are right. Good people and great water, that Cult is a to die for rod. I got to cast one of Courtney ' Cult rods at a spey cave and dream of one day owning one.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts