Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
16ft Aire Lion Cataraft with NRS Frame. It also comes with an Elam Trailer (these are the nicest raft trailers around). This is a great fully set up boat that is able to handle tons of gear and big water if need be. The tubes are 27" in diameter so it rides very high in the water, it's able to navigate shallower spots better then smaller boats. There has also been some custom work done to the rear to store a cooler or anything else you might want. There is two much to list about this boat but if you are interested I'd be happy to text more photos. Both the boat and trailer are in great shape. I have over $9000 invested in this set up Im asking $6500 obo I will entertain reasonable other reasonable offers. Im currently in Bend but am back in forth to Portland so if interested I could show it in either location.

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
price drop

Price drop also willing to peice out some parts as well, such as drybox,nrs camp table front seat set up, oars, email for any other questions.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Gear

All I can say about all of this awesome gear that you are parting with is I hope you are OK......Physically I mean, because you obviously can't be right in the head!!!!! :) :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts