Spey Pages banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever cast this little sweetheart? I use mine for landlocked salmon, shad, schoolie striped bass, coho salmon, etc. It's fine for larger trout and could handle 1/2 pounder steelhead but not a Hoh river buck :) It's a rod that casts itself.

New, in hard shipping tube @ 50% retail plus shipping. I have a couple left so have your honey email me to check it off your holiday shopping list!

- tight lines

juro02 at gmail

·
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oops - please use EMAIL... juro02 (at) gmail dot com

·
Lucky Bastard
695 Posts
??????

So whats half off your retail????? Just wondering why you didnt post the price.

Scott:smokin:

·
Registered
268 Posts
This rod is the definition of full flexing, i have a cnd gps 4/5 on it per kush's recommendation from way back. The match is unbelievable. But i originally purchased one of these for a light sink tip skagit casting rod on our winter river that is crystal clear and averages 6-8lbers in slower flows! Needless to say the rod throws a 400 skagit with a 10 ft chunk of t-11 with any fly other than half chickens with ease. The rod is amazing and will always be in m quiver!!! It is versatile and a great deal. The price should be listed but just google the retail price and take half of that.... Wala price figured out;)

Hope this helps those on the fence about this rod, o yeah juro is a stand up guy to deal with as well!!

Kyle d.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts