Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have every body an information about the 12“ Grey Line. My
tackle dealer says it was an #9/10. I am confused why Loop
doesn’t make a #8/9. ???? Or was it a bade information?
:confused:

J

·
0 Posts
To my knowledge, the 12' Grey Line isn't even available yet. In fact, even the 15' wasn't available to dealers the last time I checked, and its release was intended before the 12' or 14'. Until I hear otherwise, I think you'll be right about it being an 8/9 rod. Maybe they're available in Europe already, but I was told to not expect them over here until early next year at the earliest.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hello loop have a 13ft, 9# and a 15ft, 10#.
I hope that this helps

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hello Henning, if you want to know all about the stuff that loop sells go to the swedish site www.jkflugfiske.com and follow my instuctions. click on flugspon and a menu will drop down below. now you will have to clip on tvahands and you will see all of the two handed rods that loops sells, you can also send them a mail about the new stuff that is about to come out or any other questions that you might have.:smokin:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hello Henning, if you want to know all about the stuff that loop sells go to the swedish site www.jkflugfiske.com and follow my instuctions. click on flugspon and a menu will drop down below. now you will have to clip on tvahands and you will see all of the two handed rods that loops sells or you can send them a mail about the new stuff that is about to come out or any other questions that you might have.:smokin:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

Now its definitive, Christer Sjöberg form Loop mailed me about the 12” Loop Grey line. Its an 8120-4 LGL and this means it is in #8. The prise in Germany bellows 815 € and it was in the end of February 04 available. So I have to wait for my new toy.
Some bad news where, the Blue Line 7116-LBL is running out! The rod was changed to a 7112-3 LBL. I don’t now why Loop changed this outstanding surprised rod?

T.L.
Henning

·
Registered
21 Posts
Re: #8

Henning said:

Some bad news where, the Blue Line 7116-LBL is running out! The rod was changed to a 7112-3 LBL. I don’t now why Loop changed this outstanding surprised rod?

T.L.
Henning
Henning,

Could you please tell me a little bit more about your experience with the 7112-3 LBL rod ? I am looking for something in that length...

Best,
Ola

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Ola,

the new 7112-3 LBL is in one and half handed rod like the black line 7112-3 LSL. I don’t like the design of the grip, for me is it more an one-hand rod.
But Loop make also an new 8116-4 LBL ore LGL, this is more a serious double-handed rod. I am not 100% sure, I think it was an blue line.

Henning

1 - 9 of 9 Posts