Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 1000th post on the Forum! How sweet it is! Here is a toast to all who make this place special, especially to Juro and Dana for creating it and to Sean for keeping it going!

Cheers to all the friends I've met and fished with as well as those I hope to fish with soon!

Attachments

·
Junkyard Spey
7,112 Posts
Hey Kush...

1,000 posts, now that is pretty cool! I'm raising my can to you in a toast. May you have several thousand posts ahead of you.
Take care, MJC

·
Pullin' Thread
4,694 Posts
Tyler,

I love those "northern flats hats"!!! They are far more fahionable than the watch cap I prefer in our balmy winter temps.

·
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic
1,771 Posts
Kush -

A definite milestone! You've been an asset to our on-line community and your service at the Meydenbauer show and other field events has helped make them successful. Of course you had a little help from a little whirlwind of activity named Mrs.Kush (Sandi). I am really looking forward to the next "west-meets-east" Cape Cod clave. Maybe we can drag the Penguin out to steelhead country someday, I'd like to see his expression when he sees that yard-long silver torpedo leaping skyward and thinking "is that a trout??".

best regards,
Juro

1 - 6 of 6 Posts