Been on a classic kick lately and since I haven't tied this pattern in a while I decided to give it a go with the real materials this time, except for the Jay throat. Those feathers are too small for this hook so I used McLain's dyed grizzly saddle sub.
I've done 2 different positions with the wing...see photos..and I can't decide which I prefer. I'll probably make up my mind when I put it in its storage box.
The hook is a Eugene Sunday size 3/0 1XL Milward. Just though the shape and proportions fit the pattern.
Thanks for looking folks................
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits - Albert Einstein