Um, there's a sticky at the top of the classifieds from the mods:
1. Be clear and honest about what you are offering.
2. State an asking price for the goods. The Classifieds Forum is not an auction site. If you want to find a high bidder, you are better off using E-Bay or other similar auction sites.
3. Identify what payment options you are willing to accept and any conditions you have on them. (e.g. – Accepts personal checks but will not ship until check clears or will accept Paypal but require buyer to cover fees)
4. Identify how shipping costs will be handled and who is responsible for them.
5. If duties are potentially an issue, this should be made clear as well.
6. If you are going to be away fishing for two weeks, make sure that is known as well.
7. The final issue to be identified is how you are going to choose what offer to accept. In most cases, etiquette says the first to respond with an offer equal to the asking price– via e-mail, post, phone or private message – is the “winner”. If there is a compelling reason not to accept the first offer, you are asked to disclose this upfront.
There is always a small element of risk in buying and selling things over the internet and members should be aware of this. Finally, the Speypages is not responsible for transactions between members so conduct business at your own risk.
The Speypages Staff"
2,3,5,7 are applicable here. I'm not the appropriateness police, but get with the program, prsteelheader. State your prices.
Captain of the Jameson Godawful casting team
Sportkilt Sponsored Middle Aged "athlete"