Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: North Umpqua/Santiam
I think the focus should be on the wonderful service this board has provided, including the classified section. Such has been of great service to all of us. Once in a while you have, maybe at most 1% of the users, who can create a pain in the butt for you and the rest at Spey Pages. At those times it is easy to have the focus shift to those 1% when in fact the other 99% of us are extremely grateful for what Spey Pages brings to all of us as users.
We will never be rid of the 1%, but let's all try and keep the focus on the 99% who have used the forum for info, data, interchange of ideas, and yes to trade out equipment we no longer use, and have had nothing but positive interactions during all of their use of the forum. That is why I support it!!