Have you considered the PM thing. Just because you were the first to answer the listing, doesn't mean you were the first to contact the seller. And yeah, If I get two offers from two people, and one of them I've known for years and lives 10 minutes away, lent me his spare rod when mine broke on a trip, and hooked me up with some nice blue eared pheasant, etc. etc. etc. if I haven't promise it to someone else, guess who's getting it...
Great, so it's good to know that you'd be another one who would tell someone they had a deal and then re-nigged!!
Add that one to the list of excuses I've now heard..
I'm almost wanting to ask how old all of you are? Are you 20/30 somethings who think the ****ing world still revolves around you? Do you go on fishing trips with your buddies and expect them to bring spare rods/reels/equipment for you?
Do you show up and have to ask to borrow crap all the time because your not prepared and always have some lame reason why? Why is it that 95% of the spey guys I know seem to have their heads on straight but my dealings with the classifieds on here seem to contain the other 5%...
So typical and a mirror of what is going on in our world now!!! No one wants to take any responsibility or stand up for what's right and wrong....look the other way, let the moderators handle it..post some lame ass excuse or argument on why it's OK!!!
I give up...Reel is Sold by the way!! Pending payment...First guy who contacted me, It was his until he said otherwise...Yup, stupid me..