Lots of Reels
- Orvis Batten kill 3/4 disc with spare spool. Both reel and spook are in excellent condition and both have backing. $125 for both
- Emperor #1684, Kalamazoo Tackle Co., click and single pawl, 4.8oz, reel 3 1/2" od, spool 7/8"id. would make a nice inexpensive C&P reel for a trout switch. $26
- Ross CLA 2, pewter or platinum in color (nice break from black). It has some rash on the bottom (if on the rod) of the frame and a little less on the spool, guessing from being in a boat. Otherwise in very good condition and works perfect. comes in the original Ross case and with backing. $115
- Orvis CFO IV - Made in England, 3 1/8" od, excellent condition with Orvis clamshell case. Very nice reel $230
- Sage 506 reel with a spare spool. For 5-7wt lines. These were made for Sage by Hardy in the 1980's. They were the first reels - - Hardy made with an anodized finish. Sage discounted they because they were fairly expensive at the time. this is a reversible click and pawl reel and the color is bronze or copper. The reel does have some rash on the frame otherwise in excellent condition. Both reel and spool come in swede reel cases. Looks great on a green blank or a bamboo rod. SOLD
- Sage 506 spare spool like new with backing and pouch $80
- Speyco Circle spey - bench made reel in the US, excellent condition and the finish on the reel is really tough reel 3 7/8"od, spool 1" id. 11.4oz. comes in a Fishpond clamshell case SOLD
- Greys/Hardy GX900 reel, these were Hardy's value brand. Full machined and very nice reels. For 2/3/4 wt lines NIB. Retailed for $170 yours for $110
- Fishpond 4.5" clamshell reel case (great for a spey reel. New with tags $20
All prices are shipped in the US, a few bucks extra to Canada.
Last edited by LD1; 08-06-2016 at 09:54 PM.