So I'm fixing to make my pilgrimage back to Skeena Country soon and the weather's got me down. I'm wondering if I should delay my departure till the pattern changes.
I live in Seward, Alaska where we've seen heavy rainfall for the past two weeks. The Kenai is currently blown out and well above flood stage; the State has actually closed the Kenai to all recreational boating now due to hazards to navigation and personal safety.
I just finished a long season guiding on the salt and I'm ready to chase some steel, swing flies, and enjoy some good camp time. Hopefully, I can get some good positive feedback on here that helps me motivate to get outta here!