Spey Pages banner

WTB - One extra day a week...

1K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  raph65 
#1 ·
Hello,

Looking to buy one extra day each week for fishing. I already have seven days a week (five are for work, two are for family) and I could really use one more.

Willing to pay top dollar!

Please let me know what you have. Thanks!!

#6 ·
I'd also give up an arm AND a leg - but hey, I'd need these for casting and wading.....

thinking cap on....;)

Mike

#11 ·
If any of you have a couple extra hours a day...I would be interested in those as well. Also would like to trade February for another October. My February is in mostly unused condition.
Thanks.

I had the dream schedule of 3 12's, then switched to 4 8's. Did this for about 2 years before our son was born, and then for a year or two after he was born. Was awesome.....
Now I'm back to being a slave to the grind. Not as awesome.

#13 ·
X-tra Fishing Time

WTS - 8th Day of the week...
Hello,
The Good news: Looking to sell "8th day of the week" for fishing. Included, 25 hour day, 61 minutes in each hour.
The Bad News: The seconds per minute currently @ 0 but will be corrected to 61 seconds ASAP.
Accepting all serious offers...Carl

#14 ·
I know a man name GOD and I will ask him if he has one more to spare.

He is always looking for someone to feed the five thousand, with two fish and a few loaf of bread. but it is going to cost you something big.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.