Spey Pages - View Single Post - the SpazSled
Thread: the SpazSled
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-01-2019, 09:05 PM Thread Starter
SpeySpaz
Scandit sublima virtus

the SpazSled

SOLD

All I did was mention this boat in a thread here and a few folks have asked for pictures, so here's some. She's a dirty girl, haven't washed her lately.

She's an 05 or 06 Lowe Roughneck named Bras de Fer. Tough, box-built hull, 20 gal capacity in two tanks under the rear deck. Wired and has a mount for bow mounted electric if you like. Corners like a sports car with a 5 strake semi-V bottom, runs at about 35 mph in 6" of water. Fish finder in the picture went Tango Uniform years ago but I never used it anyway. All new steering and throttle cables last year. 4 rod holders, looks like a porcupine when they're full of spey rods. A glorious badass river running machine. Wish I didn't have to part with her.

Runs great. I bought her from a guy who didn't use it much so she had low hours when I got her and I've put less than 200 hr on the motor myself, because my fishing spots were close to the ramp and after fishing it for a couple years I got so sick I didn't get her out but a few times each year since '13. I never had to drop a shim on the pump but last time we were in there dropped one just on principle, so she really sucks and blows something fierce.

I'm selling the boat because of illness. Trying to get together some dollars so if I get a treatment opportunity I can at least start.

For you fellas who already contacted me by PM, you're first in line according to order received

5000 USD and a handshake.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P7014010.JPG
Views:	72
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	345274

Name:	P7014013.JPG
Views:	73
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	345276

Name:	P7014014.JPG
Views:	75
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	345278

Name:	P7014015.JPG
Views:	78
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	345280

Name:	P7014016.JPG
Views:	77
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	345282

Captain of the Jameson Godawful casting team
Member-Mullockers Anonymous
Sportkilt Sponsored Middle Aged "athlete"

Last edited by SpeySpaz; 07-19-2019 at 01:56 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome