Spey Pages - View Single Post - Spey Nation Announcement
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-23-2018, 04:59 PM
jimlucey

bumma !
ever since i started 2 handed casting , i've come to the salmon and spey nation . it has been an incredible resource for me in my journey . it is so well run and i've met so many fantastic people . not to mention the first rate instruction and the chance to try different lines , rods etc . i've always made a several day affair of it by coming early or staying late to fish the salmon . last year i swung up an atlantic on the day before . on saturday , while i was trying a new single hand spey line ,i picked up a nice brown . icing on a delicious cake !
things like spey nation don't happen on their own . many , many thanks to those who have made it happen . hats off to you !! i hope you can find the energy to make magic in the future . to that end , i offer my services in any way . not sure what i can do from down here on the genny , but the offers stands .
never forget at one of my first trips up for spey nation . cleanup time and here comes a truck pulling up to break down , cranking the gourds doing "gin and juice " .
gotta love it .
thanks , jim

Listen to the river sing sweet songs to rock my soul ...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome