Spey Pages - View Single Post - Spey Nation II June 20, 2009
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 02-09-2009, 11:31 AM
Tie-Dye-Fly-Guy
A BIG fish is a GOOD fish

voicing concern

Sean your right. if nothing said nothing communicated. passively/?aggressively by picking up and taking off in a minnie hissy fit, i hopefully sent some message. After reading the low hole thread, while in BC, i did try to mention some thoughts to couple of gear drifters and for whatever reason they didn not appreciate my words or tact (putting one fly accross there bow/shins). either way with the silence i got into my head and ruminated about it until my day was less than peaceful. So, this time i chose a different response. I have good tolerance of the center pinners and gear floaters. i was just not so with the swinging others as i thought they should know this stuff. maybe your right and they just dont know. i just thought there should be some intro to the double swing practice if someone buys a new double hander. appparently fat nancy/melindas/and whittakers have all moved a number of rods this year so i anticipate spey nation 2009 to hopefully be well attended

"In a world that rolls ceaselessly underfoot, rocking and lurching like a subway car, i've found that the cork grip of a fly rod offers a pretty steady handhold."
Ted Leeson, The Habit of Rivers

"She loves you, Big River; more than me!"
-Johnny Cash

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome