Released to spawn
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Scotland, BC, Norway, Russia - anywhere with fish!
Posting pictures – step by step (short version)
1. Take pictures with digital camera or camera phone
2. Download pictures from the camera or phone to your PC/laptop and save in a specific folder
3. Use a picture management tool on your PC (I use Jasc Paint Shop Pro) to re-size the pictures to 800 x 600 pixels (or 1000 x 750) and save each picture with a new name to distinguish these reduced images from the originals
4. Upload your pictures to a photobucket, vimeo or other internet picture/data account
5. Once uploaded to your web account, select which pictures you want to upload to Speypages from that internet picture/data account
6. For each picture clicked on & shown there will be a box which shows the “URL” for that image/picture on the web account.
7. Click on and copy the URL and paste that URL onto your Speypages post
8. Repeat step 7 until all your pictures you want are on the Speypages post
9. Before you click ‘post new thread’ or ‘post reply’ on Speypages, & to check that the pictures will show up correctly on your post, click ‘preview’
10. Add text above or below pictures as desired
11. When happy, click ‘post new thread’ or ‘post reply’
Hope that helps.
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles (spey rods). Doug Larson
Take only photographs, retain only memories, leave only a good impression of yourself, perhaps just footprints.
Your lines, your rivers, your way!