Spey Pages banner

SpeyJourney gathering

9K views 34 replies 12 participants last post by  speyoda 
#1 ·
SpeyJourney is a learning platform, a path to master flyfishing... Simon Hsieh, Greg Bencivenga and other well qualified casting instructors will be available to answer/help your casting questions. Everyone is welcome.....

Also, we will have a good selection of spey lines and rods for trial.

Schedule:
1st Saturday of month - Ben Howard boat launch, Skykomish River, WA
2nd Saturday of month - Portland Casting Pond, OR
3rd Saturday of month - Ben Howard boat launch, Skykomish River, WA
4th Saturday of month - Clackamas River, OR (just below 205 bridge on river left)

Please note:
. The first gathering will start April 25 at Clackamas River, OR
. There will be a refreshment/snack time at the end. So feel free to bring an extra to share your friends.
. The recurring event will be canceled when it conflicts with other major event, ie. MY Clave, SOR, Sandy Clave ...

For more information, please visit speyjourney website.

See less See more
#9 ·
I wasn't there for long but a good turnout and lots of fun casting today. Thanks Greg for bringing the FF70 6/7 for me to try. Good seeing you, Simon, Brian, Kevin, Steelieaddict and others.

Thanks also to the gentleman that handed me his 8152 to try. It was everything I had heard about it!

The only down side to the morning was it cost me money. :lildevl:

#11 ·
#21 ·
Ben Howard Saturday

Thanks again, Greg and Simon! Lots of neat toys and plenty of helpful advice. It's a long drive up from Vancouver, and it is appreciated.

Greg

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.