OUR TWO HANDS KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN
Bloodknots Fly Fishing is embarking on a new film adventure into the passionate, controversial and stylish world of swinging flies for Steelhead and Salmon in North America. Delving into the mismanagement of fisheries, following the money and politics and investigating the creative and groundbreaking alternatives to modern Salmonid management policy.
We are launching a KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN for the second phase of the films production opening on June 16th, lasting 30 days.
We have spent the last 6 months documenting the passionate community fly anglers, interviewing leaders in conservation, and capturing the complicated, urgent and alternative issues that surround Salmon and Steelhead. With your help we believe we can bring a greater awareness to not only the fishing communities, but a much larger audience. This film is entrenched with true emotion and realistic views on what the future holds for these fish if there is no change, as well as the creative ways people and fish are going around the stagnant, poisonous management policies that have stood firm in steelhead country for years.
FIND more information on the project HERE
Or on our Blog: BLOOD AND GUTS
DATES: 6/16 - 7/16
We have accumulated some amazing rewards that are available at different contribution tiers for people who decide to back the project.
- Running Lines and Shooting Heads from Airflo and Scientific Anglers
- A 3'' 3/4'' two way check, S-Handle, click and pawl reel from Farlex Reels
- A 7133 Boron IIITH Two-Handed rod from R.L. Winston Rod Company
- An Echo3 Two Handed rod of your choice
- Gear from Goal Zero
- Organic Cotton and Merino Wool clothing from Coalatree Organics
- Steelhead watercolor prints from talented artist Greg Pearson
- Signed and personalized copies of Dec Hogan's, "A Passion for Steelhead".
AND MUCH MORE!
*Most of the reward tiers are subject to availability and will go fast. If you are interested in contributing to the project do so quickly.
Stay tuned to www.bloodknots.com
for when the kickstarter goes live.
BLOOD AND GUTS
Follow us on INSTAGRAM - @Bloodknots
We will repost the final link to the Kickstarter page when it goes live on 6/16!
Thank you in advance for all your support and interest in the project
- Asher Koles and Brandon Tillotson