Scadden Challenger XXX - Spey Pages
Spey Pages    

Home | Sponsors | Spey Clave

Go Back   Spey Pages > Misc > Spey Classifieds
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Gallery Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-24-2013, 10:32 PM

Scadden Challenger XXX

Haven't been on the site in quite a while. I’m getting ready to retire and doing a little downsizing.

For sale is my Dave Scadden Challenger XXX. Bought new two years ago. It has seen the water twice a year (total of four outings). After each outing the boat was treated with 303. The boat, frame, etc., is in ‘as new’ condition. Sorry guys - this is a bit too much boat for me to package and ship. I live in southeastern Washington State. If you're interested in the boat we may be able to work out getting it to you.

From Dave’s North Fork site:
“Dave's Outlaw Challenger XXX gives you unmatched versatility. It can be used as a lightweight 1 person boat or add the exclusive Lazer-Lok XX frame for 2 person performance. Attach the EVA seat to the stern of the boat and you have a full-blown 3 person drift boat. Switch the frame around and you have a zodiac style boat with a motor on back....”
Here's the link -
http://www.northforkoutdoors.com/201...ummersale.html

Scadden currently has the boat on sale for $2700 ($3500 list). That price does not include the outboard motor transom ($250) or the wheel system ($129) for manuevering the boat on land. This one has it all. Save yourself a lot of money. I will let it all go for $2100.

I will accept personal checks but will not ship until check clears. I will accept Paypal if buyer covers fees.
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2013, 06:35 PM

Boat still available?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: