what happened to Webflyz? - Spey Pages
Spey Pages    

Home | Sponsors | Spey Clave

Go Back   Spey Pages > Spey Clave Fishing Forums > Hooks, Feathers and Floss
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Gallery Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-2010, 10:45 AM
That Guy in PEI.....

Send a message via MSN to Salmon Chaser
what happened to Webflyz?

I must have missed something over the course of the summer
Did Cory just up and leave?
Salmon Chaser
DON'T BE A VOGT............
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-19-2010, 11:11 AM
chrome-magnon man

We've lost touch with him too. No idea what happened.
Old 10-07-2010, 09:14 PM

flies

I just bought some flies from him so he's still around, doing his thing.
Old 10-07-2010, 09:52 PM

He had two large somewhat permanent fly displays in the Alpenhorn in Smithers that I saw last week...
Old 10-09-2010, 05:07 PM

i just seen him last week , he's working full time at a truck dealer ship in smithers , service manager , he's still doing the fly thing , just not as much as he was , he did some flies for a good friend last week on short notice , he's busy now as wife and kids , work and family will do that to ya

www bowriveradventures com , classic old hardys and dingleys , youngs
Old 01-05-2011, 05:27 PM
webflyz tyer

WEBFLYZ B.C. still a tyin'!

Hello fellow anglers!
I see that it is time to report that I am still tying!!! Many ventures have consumed my every day duties, like:
-Tying for cool fish species globally,
-Inventing patterns that no one has seen and few have experienced,
-Tying for Master Angler, Henry Waszczuk, 30 year fishing show host for shows like: Fishing the Flats, FINS + SKINS, and many others seen on Ten North American TV Networks like: TSN, ESPN, and WFN-
-Have you seen WEBFLYZ B.C. patterns in action for Salt water species on these shows yet?
Well, they are coming soon for your eyes!
-Oh, and buying a house, baby making(Oh Yeah!), and starting my daughters' FLY Earring business that you will be able to buy at Mainerz Streetwear as well as www.webflyz.com, A-Llure custom crafts(coming soon, tell your wives!)
-along with every day things that we all have to do, LIFE, as it is called...
There is my explanation, I hope that you all have a wonderful year, the fishing should be awesome again in the Smithers/Terrace/Kitimat areas again, (there can not be as much high water as LAST year!)
Thanks for reading, check out only a few NEW custom additions on my site(as some like to copy) and remember, I am a customer tyer, what you need is what you get! Thanks, Cory
...And like sands through the hour glass...so are the days of our lives!! HaHa
Attached Images

Old 01-05-2011, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webflyz tyer View Post
Hello fellow anglers!
I see that it is time to report that I am still tying!!! Many ventures have consumed my every day duties, like:
-Tying for cool fish species globally,
-Inventing patterns that no one has seen and few have experienced,
-Tying for Master Angler, Henry Waszczuk, 30 year fishing show host for shows like: Fishing the Flats, FINS + SKINS, and many others seen on Ten North American TV Networks like: TSN, ESPN, and WFN-
-Have you seen WEBFLYZ B.C. patterns in action for Salt water species on these shows yet?
Well, they are coming soon for your eyes!
-Oh, and buying a house, baby making(Oh Yeah!), and starting my daughters' FLY Earring business that you will be able to buy at Mainerz Streetwear as well as www.webflyz.com, A-Llure custom crafts(coming soon, tell your wives!)
-along with every day things that we all have to do, LIFE, as it is called...
There is my explanation, I hope that you all have a wonderful year, the fishing should be awesome again in the Smithers/Terrace/Kitimat areas again, (there can not be as much high water as LAST year!)
Thanks for reading, check out only a few NEW custom additions on my site(as some like to copy) and remember, I am a customer tyer, what you need is what you get! Thanks, Cory
...And like sands through the hour glass...so are the days of our lives!! HaHa
Cool looking stuff. What is that third fly from the right on top? Quadruple bunny? Interesting.
Old 01-05-2011, 09:00 PM
webflyz tyer

Smile Squid tube- 10-24 inches!

These things are the best thing I have invented. From Marlin, halibut, salmon behind the flasher, red snapper, grouper, sailfish, tuna, and so many more. For the money this thing stays solid and on a tube means slide it off for another application. Up to 300lb line fits through it.
Here is an example.
I went to squatterie last fall. We were fishing cut plug herring and anchovies on the down riggers with only a few bites. I build a squid tube about ten inches long on the way to prince Rupert. I decided to put it on, behind a flasher for salmon as the anchovies were getting coho bites and the herring sucked. Immediately we landed a 12 lb coho. We changed both downriggers to the squid and we could not keep them off. At one point we were fighting a nice spring, and the other squid sank close to the bottom. We landed the chinook, put er in gear, and the other side went off. It was a rock cod on one hook and a coho on the other!! We landed many coho and the only chinooks out of 23 boats. Next day I wanted to try it on the bottom. It was amazing.
2- red snapper over 20 lbs each
2- small chickens-20-30lbs
1- 40 lb OCTOPUS ( with five legs only)
a 60 lb halibut. And finally at 186 feet, I let something chew on it for over a minute. Waited for it to swim away, and set the hook. I damn near ripped my arm out of the socket! It pumped back 3 times and on the fourth, my main line snapped. Argghh! Anyway that was my first experience with this thing. Not bad for a fishin story...'eh??
My point is these things rule, been tested on about 40-50 species successfully and I am hooked personally. Thanks ,gotta go hockey is on!!!
Cory

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: