Spey Pages banner

WTB Reel 4" + dia 9-10oz to fit 13'

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  beatle 
#1 ·
I am looking for a new/very very slightly used reel to fit a T&T 1307 ideally 9-10oz 4" + diameter.

Thanks!

Daniel

#3 ·
Reel

I have a lightly used Ross Momentum 5 Reel in slate Blue I would sell.----The reel is 4 inches wide, 1.25 spool width, and is classified for 8 to 10 Weight.---it would be a good match for a Switch rod, or smaller Spey rod.----The reel is in excellent shape, and I have not fished it but a few times, as I carry it as a backup.---Comes with a neoprene case and original box.----Pictures available upon request.---------------$285 + Shipping

Bill in Colorado

#4 ·
Bill - I am looking for something more 9-10oz the M 6 would be the one. Thank you for the reply though.

Looking to spend < $350

I have a lightly used Ross Momentum 5 Reel in slate Blue I would sell.----The reel is 4 inches wide, 1.25 spool width, and is classified for 8 to 10 Weight.---it would be a good match for a Switch rod, or smaller Spey rod.----The reel is in excellent shape, and I have not fished it but a few times, as I carry it as a backup.---Comes with a neoprene case and original box.----Pictures available upon request.---------------$285 + Shipping

Bill in Colorado

#6 ·
reel

You could look at the larger sized Echo ION reel. If you add the brass control knob(order separate for $12-14) the weight should be right. All in for around $100.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.