Spey Pages banner

West MI Clave Camping???????????

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Neil 
#1 ·
Alright,

Woodlander dropped me a line with the idea of getting a campifire "party" together after things wind down on Friday and Saturday. I had the idea of setting up camp at Mystery Creek Campground just west of Henning off of M-82 (its on the water, but I have never fished down that low). Tent camping is $9.00/night/person. Although there is there are other options being looked into. Wondering if I can get a show of hands of how many people would be into camping or hanging around afterwards?

Mystery Creek (231)-652-6915

#5 ·
Another member has made his property available also. Mystery Creek said we don't need a reservation. I plan to head up Thursday evening. Either Thursday or Friday or whenever, we can figure something out. Either way there will be a place to camp.

#6 ·
Jamey,

I'll be coming in late Thursday night or Friday morning to camp and will stay till Monday or Tuesday to fish. There should be two of us coming, otherwise I will come solo. Woodlander had emailed me about the private property, but I thought it might be better to stay at a campground if multiple parties were going to camp. Mystery Creek sounds good to me. If anything changes, send me a PM, otherwise I'll just plan on Mystery Creek. Thanks for finding the campground. I'm looking forward to sitting around the campfire with a tasty beverage in my hand.

Brian

#7 ·
Camping........

I've been in contact with Woodlander about camping on my property.Anyone needing a place to camp or sleep indoors may contact me through a PM or send me an E-mail.I'll pass on directions.......I'm just hesitant to post them for the world to see.
I'm located between Croton and Henning on the river,about 5 miles from Henning park.My property is mostly wooded,with few openings.
I'll be welcoming visitors from Thursday morning untill Sunday evening.I will be fishing,claving,and having a few tasty beverages beside the fire......It would be a fun way to unwind after a full day of claving.
I have a grill and a full kitchen......
I would like people to contact me so I know how many will be staying/stopping by and when you'll be arriving.I'm not charging a fee,just offering an option.
If the weather turns like last year,we will have a dry warm place to gather.......

Joe aka
MOJO-65

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.