Spey Pages banner

Clearwater River-Idaho Spey Clave

5K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  MJC 
#1 · (Edited)
We are having a spey clave at the Lenore rest stop/picinic area on the Clearwater River Sept 24, 2005. The location is at mile marker 27.75 on highway 12 east of Lewiston, ID. Here is a link with more info.
http://www.redshedflyshop.com/CLAVE.html
More to come.

NOTE: THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO ALL TACKLE COMPANIES, FLY SHOPS, REPS, GUIDES, "JEDI MASTERS", SPEY CASTERS, NEWBIES, WANNABIES, AND ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED IN SPEY CASTING.

#2 ·
Mike,

I hope you get a huge turnout!

I'm doubtful of attendance, because it's a long way, after school starts, and is the same weekend we camp on the Umpqua every year. (I go early, and the family joins me, maybe taking a day off school.)

But you never know...when does the catch-and-release season start and end?

--Bill

#3 ·
Hey Bill...

Linda and I would be very happy if you and the "dynamic duo" could attend.
Catch and Release starts July 1, and runs through Oct 14.

#4 ·
Sounds like a great time...and would love to prowl around again in the biggest little shop in the west, but will be en route from BC at about that time so an unlikely attendee. Will look down on it from 35,000 feet maybe. would love to be there. Goin home to trade rods for dogs and shotguns and then head back your way later. Best to Linda.

#8 ·
doh!!!!!

damn, last weekend of Oregon's Archery Season! if i'm lucky enough to put meat in the freezer early, i'll try to make it. would love to see the clearwater again, been 10 years since the last time i laid eyes on her.......
feiger

#9 ·
Hey Feiger...

damn, last weekend of Oregon's Archery Season! if i'm lucky enough to put meat in the freezer early, i'll try to make it. would love to see the clearwater again, been 10 years since the last time i laid eyes on her.......

Practice, practice, practice!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.